FRENCHIES STANDARD POODLES HEALTH WARRENT AND SALES CONTRACT
Lee and Leslie French
2435 south state street
Springville Utah, 84663
Name of Dog_________________________ Sex______________ Date of Birth______________
Color & Markings/Microchip#_______________________________ Price of Dog $1500
Please don’t forget your puppy comes permanently identified with an AKC reunite microchip, and it is extremely important that the microchip is enrolled under your name. Enrolling your pet with AKC Reunite’s Recovery Service, helps to ensure your dog will get home to you if ever lost. Please take a minute and enroll your pet at www.akcreunite.org The life time enrollment fee is only $19.50. There are no additional fees for as long as you own your pet. You will also receive a collar tag. Please protect your puppy and enroll its microchip as soon as possible. You can also pay us to register your puppy's chip for you in your name.
Shipping cost: $400-$450 Total if being shipped:__________________________
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a puppy. The balance must be paid in full before the puppy leaves. Failure to comply with these terms will result in the purchaser’s deposit being forfeited. A deposit of $200 was paid by the buyer on __________________Deposits to hold a puppy are binding and NON-REFUNDABLE.
1. This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and has been vaccinated and de-wormed properly for the puppy’s present age. Breeder will provide accurate health records of this puppy. This guarantee is warranted to the original purchaser for three days.
2. The buyer should have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within THREE days. (Breeder is not responsible for vet bills and please have your Vet appointment made before taking your puppy home.) Should the veterinarian find this puppy to have a serious life threatening illness or disease, (excludes parasites or coccidia) breeder will replace with puppy of equal value, when available. Puppy must be returned and accompanied with documented proof of illness from licensed veterinarian, within 7 days of purchase, (Breeder not responsible for transportation costs.) Breeder reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of her choice to verify diagnosis before replacing.
3. This puppy is guaranteed to the original buyer for (1) one year against hereditary/genetic diseases. With (2) two years against Hip Dysplasia. All breeding dog's hips must be tested with either OFA or PennHip before breeding or this contract is null and void. If dog is found to have a serious hereditary/genetic disease a replacement puppy of equal value will be given when available. Documentation from licensed veterinarian must be given. It is understood that breeder is never responsible for veterinarian bills or transportation costs.
4. Puppy is offered with two different choices of Registration: (SIGNATURE REQUIRED) __________________________________
1. Limited Registration (MUST spay/neuter)
2. Full Registration (Breeding & Showing) Not available at this time.
3. For Limited registration: Buyer will receive AKC registration papers marked limited. Dogs MUST be spayed/neutered by 6 to 9 months old or this contract is considered broken and is null and void.
4. Frenchies Poodles "ALWAYS" has the right to 1st pick of any litter, I try to announce this before hand in most cases. We have the right to refuse a sale to anyone at anytime.
5. Puppies are not sold on a trial basis, please be committed for the life of this dog. If a situation arises where you cannot keep this dog please contact me right away.
6. It is required that you find a reputable veterinarian to keep this puppy up to date on vaccinations and health issues. Breeder assumes no responsibility for the puppy after it leaves the premises, for medical expenses, family disputes, or any other problems you have not thought out. I do not pay veterinarian bills or transportation costs under any circumstances. Please consider all the pros and cons of adding a puppy to your life before you purchase this new member of your family! Please know the breed and research BEFORE buying the puppy. Thank you!
7. Purchase statement: I understand by signing this agreement it becomes a binding contract, and I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the conditions of this sales agreement.
Signature of Breeders: Lee and Leslie French
Signature of Buyer(s):________________________________________ Date______________